New Items On Our Info/Treatment Pages
References and other links that have been added to the CSD-N Info and Treatments pages since the last newsletter:
POSTED SINCE NEWSLETTER 8.4:
POSTED IN NEWSLETTER 8.4:
- Sighted Non-24-Hour Sleep-Wake Disorder
- Patrick, Regina, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and Delayed Sleep Phase Syndrome May Be Linked (A2Zzz Magazine, AAST, 2019Q3)
- McGlashan E and Vidafar P, We’re all sensitive to light at night, but some are much, much more sensitive than others (Society for Research on Biological Rhythms, Nov 5, 2019) - a 50-fold difference in individual responses!
- Phillips AJK, Vidafar P, Burns AC et al, High sensitivity and interindividual variability in the response of the human circadian system to evening light (PNAS June 11, 2019 116 (24) 12019-12024) - a 50-fold difference in individual responses!
- Cermakian N, Lakin-Thomas P, and Martino T, Turn back the clock on Daylight Savings: Why Standard Time all year round is the healthy choice (The Globe and Mail (Canada), Nov 2, 2019) - even more true for DSPD people
- Barbara, Vanessa, Early to Bed, Early to Rise, Makes Me Diabetic, Depressed and Sick (NYTimes Oct 28, 2019) - nice general description
- Talih F, Gebara NY, Andary FS et al, Delayed sleep phase syndrome and bipolar disorder: Pathogenesis and available common biomarkers (Sleep Medicine Reviews 41, October 2018, Pages 133-140)
- Saxby D and Hahn-Holbrook J, Human breast milk may help babies tell time via circadian signals from mom (MedicalXpress Aug 6, 2019)
- Mansbach, Peter, Circadian Rhythm Sleep Disorders: An Overview (A2Zzz Magazine, AAST, 2019Q3)
© 2019 Circadian Sleep Disorders Network
Last modified Nov 25, 2019